About Me

My photo
Mild mannered woman child by day. Insane cartoonist by night. Mel one day hopes to figure out the meaning of life, comics are a tool to accomplish this goal, while not taking herself too seriously. OR AT LEAST IT WAS. NOW? Now it is said crazy persons attempt at making a comic choir, Because we all sound a little less crazy when we sing the crazy TOGETHER. THAT'S how mob mentality works!

Blog Archive

Friday, May 25, 2018

The Plan pt3

I have spent my 20's in search of a holy grail, a Jabberwalky, a Loch nest monster.  A fantastical being of untold splendor and majesty.

The desire for her haunts me still but my faith, hope, and peace does it kill.

When you work on a secret love in the shadows no one can see what it does to you.  How it pierces your heart.  Some can hide in the light of day.  Go to work and throw passion away.  Not me.  I need it to see me through but I often feel like a half baked fool.  Never enough to get to the top.  I'm told to be happy, go to the mall and shop.

We all need a friend willing to talk sense.

Because sirens glitter and can lead us astray.

This one though I never will part.  For its a construct that reflects my heart.

SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment