About Me

My photo
Mild mannered woman child by day. Insane cartoonist by night. Mel one day hopes to figure out the meaning of life, comics are a tool to accomplish this goal, while not taking herself too seriously. OR AT LEAST IT WAS. NOW? Now it is said crazy persons attempt at making a comic choir, Because we all sound a little less crazy when we sing the crazy TOGETHER. THAT'S how mob mentality works!

Blog Archive

Monday, May 14, 2018

The plan Pt2

Every journey starts with a single step.
Not all who wonder are lost.
Although the darkness makes awful sounds.  I choose to walk into the forest.
I don't know what the end result will be so I choose to bring a friend with me.  It may be a person, It may be a book, It may be a journal, but I'm never alone.

Plans.  I am a maker of plans.  I find the right books, I draw up the maps, but myself I tend to put last.  Often I fall and need to take a rest.  For I am a marcher.  A troop-er they call a stoop-er. In this world we think the runners are the best.  Ive tired to keep up, to keep my heart locked in a chest, to give it only to those I love best.
It ain't me babe. It ain't me.

I want to be the one that will call others to come, 
that gives you joy at the end of the day, 
but my shadows of doubt are here to stay.  

I cant cast them out,
for in the middle of their shroud,
is enough common sense to go around.  

I cant bur-read them into the ground.  
For when I do new nutrients are found.  

So comedy I need you,
I would love to feed you.  
Most days all I can do is call out and say,
"I love you."
 I do.  

So I don't care when a friend uses me as a hook.  
As long as their kind and have a sound mind.  
Although I may need you to take a step back.  
For my monsters look for any open crack.

A small hole where they could take hold,
 send me to hell,
 where they think I should go.  

Oh, what a funny bumble bee I would be,
if the darkness would finally swallow me.  
In the dark I would grow
into a firefly
and 
I would glow.  

Yes they would hide me,
 so I would not be found, 
By the other souls they tore down,
But where there is light the world can turn around.

When we sow our hope into the ground.

I LOVE GARDENING MAN!
LOVE IT!
NEED IT!
WANT TO FEED IT!
PTHHHHHHH!!!
RASPBERRY!
RASPBERRY TART!
CAN HELP YOUR HEART RESTART!
YESSSSSSSS!
NEED TO PLANT RASPBERRY BUSHES!

I want to blow raspberry's at the darkness!
Booooo darkness!
You think my light is for you!
NOOOOOOOOO!
MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment