About Me

My photo
Mild mannered woman child by day. Insane cartoonist by night. Mel one day hopes to figure out the meaning of life, comics are a tool to accomplish this goal, while not taking herself too seriously. OR AT LEAST IT WAS. NOW? Now it is said crazy persons attempt at making a comic choir, Because we all sound a little less crazy when we sing the crazy TOGETHER. THAT'S how mob mentality works!

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 26, 2020

covid19 hates all of your plans.


March 26: Isolation day six. 

I wake to a disgusting messy room. Which is funny because I started this forced vacation with plans to thoroughly spring clean the house.  We upgraded our pantry system then moved on to our stores of writing and all hell broke loose.  For the last ten years I have been hording ideas as I worked full time, went to school, and studied.  For the last two years of cronic pain this hord has doubled as I try to find a way to make this a long term endeavor both for myself and the site.

I had snagged a small table at a convention for may.  That convention has been canceled due to covid19. 
Plans were made.
Plans were destroyed.
All I know.
Is I will have your shit people.

I will have the comics hidden in your art drawer, filed between your taxes and appliance manuals, stuffed in a box in the closet, forgotten on your deviant art, they will be mine.
Please keep the comics under your bed and in your smut drawer to yourself.  We are not that type of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment