About Me

My photo
Mild mannered woman child by day. Insane cartoonist by night. Mel one day hopes to figure out the meaning of life, comics are a tool to accomplish this goal, while not taking herself too seriously. OR AT LEAST IT WAS. NOW? Now it is said crazy persons attempt at making a comic choir, Because we all sound a little less crazy when we sing the crazy TOGETHER. THAT'S how mob mentality works!

Blog Archive

Friday, April 13, 2018

Update from artistic purgatory.

Wow so been a long time.  I'm currently going through all of my old artistic projects and clearing them out.   Ive spent a lot of time living in the past and need to move forward, getting out of a rut is difficult, but I need to break out of purgatory.  I'm going to post my backlog of comics here and move on to new projects that excite me.  Although I love comics I'm not fast enough to keep up with all the thoughts that go through my brain.  I certainly cant get through all of my sketches and create the finished project that is in my mind.  At least not for all of my plans.

This is where I am today.
This is where I want to stay.
I love today.
I love today.
And I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment