About Me

My photo
Mild mannered woman child by day. Insane cartoonist by night. Mel one day hopes to figure out the meaning of life, comics are a tool to accomplish this goal, while not taking herself too seriously. OR AT LEAST IT WAS. NOW? Now it is said crazy persons attempt at making a comic choir, Because we all sound a little less crazy when we sing the crazy TOGETHER. THAT'S how mob mentality works!

Blog Archive

Friday, April 13, 2018

The ones I love best I hold closest to my chest.

One thing about making art is how hard it is to give it away to the world.  I want to be able to create a finished product that the world will be able to marvel at but seem to fall short of my own scale of perfection.  So far away from anything I want to bring out into the light of day.  Except the idea.  I want this idea in the world.  That sometimes when people are holding something back its not because of anything you did or was done to them.  Sometimes its just something precious that they can not bare to loose or get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment