About Me

My photo
Mild mannered woman child by day. Insane cartoonist by night. Mel one day hopes to figure out the meaning of life, comics are a tool to accomplish this goal, while not taking herself too seriously. OR AT LEAST IT WAS. NOW? Now it is said crazy persons attempt at making a comic choir, Because we all sound a little less crazy when we sing the crazy TOGETHER. THAT'S how mob mentality works!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 01, 2020

dear world. I wish to laugh until I pee.

A new year, a new lease on life, endless possabilities to create a bright future for tomorrow.

Utter rubbish and I don't believe a word of it, but, if you would be so kind to pay me for the endless ramblings in my own mind, I would be oh so happy to string some words together that would at least, for a moment, have you believing in the depth of your heart that it was true.   

 By Andrew

Mayhaps takeing more walks outside should be one of my new years resolutions, and one of my goals should be to regularly post the CRAP comics I've been hoarding for years, instead of ripping them up, right away,
for they are the stupid, and dumb, 
and do not shine as brightly as the gold in the books that I do so love to reread, 
Over, 
And over,
And over,
again, 
and again, 
In different times of my life,
As though I was Bell in a small town, with a collective library of 20 books.
But I mean
Some people just know their comedy shit.
And, and, and,
I wish also to produce the comedy shit,
That will make you laugh until you pee.

I Want to make you laugh until you pee.

And you know what I get after ripping up a bunch of the shit that will make you say this, like Andrew dose say of I ?
Also, for the record this Andrew fellow keeps popping up in my head, I wish he would write more but, you know, he's busy

Melmc


"What's your new years resolution?" Karen asked Marsie

"Less TV and Internet."  Marsie replied takeing a bite of an open faced sandwich she had put in the oven to melt the cheese.  The edges where burnt,  the cheese unmelted, and crumbs scattered onto the tablecloth the moment she sank her teath in with a loud satisfying crunch. Karen blew on her tea.
"I hear that's not how you should do them" 
She said.

"What do you mean?"

"That if you make a resolution that cuts something out of your life it will only lead to a new bad habit."

"And the alternative?"

"You replace less with more.  So,Instead of less TV, you say, I will go on more walks."

"What if I don't want more.  What if all I want is less." Marsie glared as she rubbed crumbs from the corner of her mouth.

"Then you are doomed to failure"  

"Well whether or not I want that, it seems to find me, let's just settle for less and beat the stress."



Alanna:  I want to make the funnies.  
Whinny:  How will you make the funnies? 
Alanna:  I live and breath the funnies.  I exist and the funny finds me.
Whinny:  How are you sure it is funny?
Alanna:  Trust me.  I know the funny.
Whinny: but I'm not laughing.
Alanna: you just don't get it yet.
Whinny: like a joke about vorgons? 
Alanna: Or by, and about.
Whinny: oh all jokes about vorgons are funny.
Alanna: .......... you are not the funny Whinny.   Trust me.
Whinny:  Well you would know.



No comments:

Post a Comment