About Me

My photo
Mild mannered woman child by day. Insane cartoonist by night. Mel one day hopes to figure out the meaning of life, comics are a tool to accomplish this goal, while not taking herself too seriously. OR AT LEAST IT WAS. NOW? Now it is said crazy persons attempt at making a comic choir, Because we all sound a little less crazy when we sing the crazy TOGETHER. THAT'S how mob mentality works!

Blog Archive

Monday, January 28, 2013

Girls with slingshots guest comic

Say Hello to Girls With Slingshots guest comic.
Guest Comic?
I decided to try my hand at the guest comic game.  While my comic was not chosen Danielle was going to put a link in her blog!  Perhaps I will see more than 10 views on an update day!  Well one can dream.  For those not in the know Danielle does a fun comic that can be found at  --->http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/.  It follows the lives of Hazel and Jamie as they breakup, make up, drink, and make clever quips.   It was alot of fun to go through her comics and attempt to mimic her style. 

What is Say Hello?
Say Hello is my digital solution to the question: What does one do with all those silly pictures they draw?  I started drawing comics around 2009-2010 but didn't get around (Translation: didn't find the courage) to posting them until 2012.  I do have some reoccurring characters but for the most part the comic follows a one off gag format.

My Question to you viewers!
I would love to know how the size of the comic translates on different computer screens!  If it gives you any problems please put your screen size in a comment with a note on whether it is too big or too small.  Thanks alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment